Monday 16 January 2017

MoMa

While i was in New York i visited the Museum of Modern Art. We went for on Friday evening as it was UNIQLO Free Friday Nights. It was my favorite museum of all the ones I visited as it had a range of work including sculptures, interiors, graphics, photography and much more. These images I took are all of pieces of work that inspired me, and I feel like could inspire me in the future for particular projects. 



I found this really interesting, the booklets are very vintage and bold. Unlike popular magazines nowadays these are simple which means you can focus on what they're trying to communicate. It is also effective with using a black and white image with coloured text as it doesn't look too overpowering.





This is a wall of all individual posters, this really stood out to me due to the bright, vibrant colours and funky illustrations and patterns. 





Above is the same image printed, however, they all have a different tint of colour. This reminded me of when i colour adjusted the same image to represent different moods. This shows how a image can show a different mood and situation with the use of different colours even if it is the same image.

Thank you for reading and seeing some of my photographs from MoMa.

Charlotte 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Saunders | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig