Friday 2 December 2016

Personal practice shoot for the excucution

In groups we have to create 3 images inspired by 'New Nomad' by Juergen Teller. First i wanted to practice by doing my own shoot, i put all my ideas together took a few photographs inspired by the existing editorial shoot. By doing this it gave me lots of ideas on what to do for the group photographs. As we got given the object makeup, i wanted to practice my skills by doing bright makeup on my model.


i made sure the makeup was really intense so it would still show on camera. i feel like it went really well and even though i used vibrant colours, it still looked nice and wearable on them model. 

                                    

I used a garden for my location shoot so it would be similar to the background in 'New Nomad'. It was luckily a sunny day which made the images come out really well. 



These were 3 of my favourite photographs i took. i styled my model in bright clothing so it stood out against the rural background. Similar to 'New Nomad' i wanted to my model to stand in more unusual poses that created a very mysterious and unexpected atmosphere. Overall I'm really happy with the shoot i done on my own and it gave me a good idea on different ideas we could do for our group project. 

Thank you for reading

Charl 
x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Saunders | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig