Wednesday 22 November 2017

A recent shoot..

For my summer project for uni we had to pick a theme that is close to home and which fascinates us. We would then have to research and produce a piece of work inspired by it. With it being so broad i wanted to do something i've never done before, i normally do girly graphics/photography so i wanted to do something different. With Bristol being close to my heart i knew i needed to do something related, I've always been interested in graffiti and have seen it a lot around bristol so i thought doing research around this area would be perfect. After watching many documentaries and reading articles about the history of graffiti and the meaning it was time to do a photoshoot. I wanted the model to be alternative and have a bold look so my friend Lauren was the perfect option; i styled her in a bright green blazer that contrasted well with the surroundings. 

Heres a few of my favourite (UNEDITED) images:








My next step for this project is to start editing them and manipulating them for a more creative look before i make a zine.

Charlotte 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style Saunders | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig